Foot Operated Mount
Consists of a 4 3/4” x 10 1/2” aluminum plate with a vertical locating post and holding clamp for mounting either grafting machine. Comes with foot pedal lever with linkage to connect to the grafting machine. Requires a slot to be cut in the bench for operation, designed for a more permanent
Operates with standard Fieldcraft Grafter and Budder
Increases speed of operation by 80%
Very competitively priced
Virtually maintenance free
Enables the tools to be converted quickly and simply to bench grafting or field grafting.
- Cut a slot of 8” x 1 1/2 “ (200x40mm), in the bench to allow for pedal movement of foot lever.
- Secure the cradle plate firmly to the bench over the slot.
- Remove the holding clamp.
- Disconnect the handle of the grafting tool from the bottom linkage.
- Settle the grafting tool in the cradle plate.
The hollow guide post of the grafter will fir firmly over the upright locating post of the cradle plate.
- Replace the holding clamp.
- Connect the operating linkage of the cradle plate to the bottom linkage of the grafter.
- The grafting tool can now be operated by pressing the foot pedal. Field tests indicate an increase in speed over hand held operation of 80% will be achieved